Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Ultimate Wave - Storymaze #1 (Terry Denton)

The Ultimate Wave - Storymaze #1
Terry Denton

Blurb: OK! So you're not sure whether you want to read this book or not?
I'm not going to tell you what you're missing out on if you don't read it.
(You won't believe me anyway.)
(Besides, I haven't read it.)
I'm not going to tell you how funny this book is.
Or that it was not tested on animals, or that 16 dolphins died when the forests were cut down to make the paper for this book. (They fell out of the trees.)
I'm not going to tell you that this book is about surfing and that it contains a story with heroes of either sex who travel to parallel universes.
It has very little violence and absolutely no blood.

ISBN: 186508378X (Paperback)
Year: 2001
Publisher: Allen&Unwin
Pages: 143 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment