Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Alpha - The Shifters #6 (Rachel Vincent)

Alpha - The Shifters #6
Rachel Vincent

Blurb: Power, revenge and justice - prepare yourself for the final battle!

The unscrupulous new Council Chair has charged Jace, Marc and me with trespassing, kidnapping, murder and treason. Yeah, we've been busy. But now it's time to take justice into our own hands. We must avenge my brother's death and carve out the rot at the heart of the Council.

It's not going to be easy, and loss seems unavoidable, but I have promised to protect my Pride - no matter what. Then there's Marc. And Jace. I need to choose between them.

With a target on my back, I'm heading for a final showdown that can - and will - change everything forever. No decision will be easy, and not everyone will survive this epic fight to the death...

ISBN: 9781921794599 (Paperback)
Year: 2010
Publisher: Harlequin
Pages: 440 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment