Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Middle School - The Worst Years of My Life (James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts)

Middle School - The Worst Years of My Life
James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts

Blurb: This is the totally insane story of how I, Rafe Khatchadorian,
-fought and overcame a diabolical teacher called Dragon Lady,
-sold my soul to the school bully, a dollar at a time,
-wrestled with a real live bear; repeatedly,
-fell kind of in 'like' with the most popular girl in school,
-went into the soda business and went bust,
-and accidentally-on-purpose hurt all the people I care about.

The worst days of my life were good sometimes.

Bad sometimes.

But mostly they were hilarious.

See for yourself.

ISBN: 9780099543992 (Paperback)
Year: 2011
Publisher: Young Arrow
Pages: 283 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment