Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Once I Was A Princess (Jacqueline Pascarl)

Once I Was A Princess
Jacqueline Pascarl

Blurb: Can you imagine what it would be like to be swept off your feet by a royal prince to live a charmed life in the marble palaces of an oil-rich nation - and then to watch your fairy-tale romance turn into a nightmare of Islamic superstition, isolation, betrayal and abuse? What would you do if you managed to escape your life of torment - and then your children were kidnapped by their own father? This is what happened to Jacqueline Pascarl.

In Once I Was a Princess, Jacqueline recounts her part in this controversial, headline-grabing international drama with heart-rending honesty.

ISBN: 9781840182774 (Paperback)
Year: 1999
Publisher: Mainstream Publishing
Pages: 462 (Non-Fiction)

Links

1 comment:

  1. I have bought this book at the Kinokuniya KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2007. But I still wondered how it was overlook by the Malaysian authorities.
    As far as I know, the books by this author, Jacqueline Pascarl-Gillespie, was banned by the Government.

    The People of Terengganu

    ReplyDelete