Pages

Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters - Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2 (Rick Riordan)


Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2)
Rick Riordan

Blurb: You can't tell by looking at me that my dad is Poseidon God of the Sea.

It's not easy being a half-blood these days. You mortals can't even see the monsters we have to fight all the time. So when a game of dodgeball turned into a death match against an ugly gang of cannibal giants, I couldn't exactly ask my gym teacher for help.

And that was just for starters. This is the one where Camp Half-Blood is under attack, and unless I get my hands on the Golden Fleece, the whole camp will be invaded by monsters. Big ones.

Can Percy survive the treacherous Sea of Monsters and restore order to Half-Blood Hill?

ISBN: 9780141319148 (Paperback)
Year: 2006
Publisher: Puffin
Pages: 265 (Fiction)

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment